As business technology evolves, companies are increasingly mobile. This means that having access to your accounting records wherever you are is more important than ever. NALH recognizes this need and has developed a cloud-based accounting portal for our clients. This new system offers a number of benefits over the traditional workstation-based accounting infrastructure and, we feel, delivers greater value for our clients.
Our cloud-based accounting services include:
- Your own private cloud accounting portal
- QuickBooks and optional Microsoft Office applications
- Secure file storage space
The value in accounting and bookkeeping is in providing real-time information, real insight and real guidance to our clients so they can make decisions based on accurate information - right now. Our cloud accounting portal supports this objective by ensuring that both our staff and our clients' teams are working with the most up-to-date information, without the hassle of transferring files back and forth.
Here are some of the benefits of adopting a cloud accounting system for your business:
- Access to your accounting records from any computer with an Internet connection
- No more transferring data files back and forth - your file will be kept in a central location where both our staff and yours can access it at any time
- Access to the most up-to-date versions of your accounting software so you can take advantage of new features as they are made available
Contact Us today to get a customized cloud accounting portal for your business.